RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: "Stevenson, Rebecca" <Rebecca -dot- Stevenson -at- workscape -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 08:13:30 -0500

As a technical writer, do you maintain a blog?

* Yes, daily
* Yes, regularly
* Yes, occasionally
* No, but I am considering it
* No, and I probably will not
* No, and I never will
* Other/none of the above

No, and while I won't say "never" I can't see myself doing so - no time, no point.

Rebecca

single-source layouts, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com