RE: Do as they say, not as they do

Subject: RE: Do as they say, not as they do
From: "Peter Swisher" <PeteS -at- bmgi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 09:27:02 -0700

To put a positive note on this, I have had positive experiences from
reading technical documentation. The best that comes to mind is the
poster that came with the 100MB zip drive I bought about 6 years ago.
Whomever is responsible for that technical communication deserves major
kudos. If you're on the list, pat yourself on the back. I never once had
a question about how that zip drive worked.

This was back when Zip was just starting to establish market share. I
have to think good documentation contributed to the success they
realized in the following years.

- Pete

single-source layouts, and more!
Order online today at