Re: credit checks

Subject: Re: credit checks
From: Fred Sampson <wfreds -at- cruzio -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 14:00:14 -0800

Once again, TECHWR-L leads the way: the credit check issue has made it's way to Slashdot:

Curiously, the original question there involves being asked for permission to run a credit check after being hired, not during the hiring process. If it's important, they should ask before making the hire; but that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Fred Sampson
wfreds -at- cruzio -dot- com

single-source layouts, and more!
Order online today at