RE: but is thinking required also?

Subject: RE: but is thinking required also?
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 17:49:57 -0500

I WISH!

80% of the time, I'm plugging and unplugging my laptop wherever I can grab
my developers in this city-block-size floor. This morning, one of the
developers starting humming the advertising blurb, I think for Glade room
freshener, "Plug it in, plug it in..."

I long for the good old days at my previous contract where everywhere was
accessible via wireless modem.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
212-414-6656
icq: 178047452
aim: jposada1
"When you only have two minutes to do
something that takes three, wait until you have three"