Re: Disclaimer or urban legend?

Subject: Re: Disclaimer or urban legend?
From: Cathy Walter <cd -at- dpcgroup -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 11:10:34 -0600

Quoting "Hart, Geoff" <Geoff-H -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>:

> I received a long note via e-mail that claimed to be the text for a "Waiver
> of Liability" to recreationists intending to visit the Nelson Rocks
> Preserve
> in West Virginia.

Geoff-

I did a Google search using the first two sentences of the quoted disclaimer
and the first hit is the Nelson Rocks Preserve website
(http://www.nelsonrocks.org/). Scroll all the down to the bottom for the full
disclaimer.

Cathy Walter cd -at- dpcgroup -dot- com
DPC Group, Inc. 972-582-0778
www.dpcgroup.com 972-582-0798 fx
Our mission is to consistently answer the needs of our clients through the
passionate pursuit of innovative technological solutions.

single-source layouts, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com