RE: Calling All Cooks & Design Gurus

Subject: RE: Calling All Cooks & Design Gurus
From: Ruth Lundquist <RLundquist -at- prosarcorp -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 09:03:05 -0600

Thanks for your thoughts on this Dick.

I'm not designing a cookbook, but rather looking for a way to display
recipes/instructions for a cooking class. These would be posted at the
individual cook stations.

Printing costs in this environment are minimal, so I can use as much white
space as I want--it's virtually free! =^)

The only constraint is that I would like this kept to a single, one-sided
standard page.

Any suggestions?

Ruth