More disclaimer lines!

Subject: More disclaimer lines!
From: Tammy VanBoening <Tammy -dot- VanBoening -at- netRegulus -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 10:13:29 -0700

Ok, this is a good one. We just received an email from a sales person who
signed a big contract today. He sent all of us who assisted him in his
endeaver a thank you email from www.beatgreets.com (thinking an always
singing Blue Mountain!).

Here's the actual text from the standard email that beatgreets automatically
generates:
**************************

If you have any comments or if you're freaking out because you can't get the
announcement to work, visit our Help pages at:

http://www.beatgreets.com/customer/emailus.pd.

I love it - how many of us have always wanted to say to a user "quit
freaking out and read the manual!"

Tammy Van Boening
Senior Technical Writer
NetRegulus, Inc.
303-925-7721 (Direct)
303-925-7700 (Main)
303-662-9320 (Fax)
tammy -dot- vanboening -at- netregulus -dot- com
www.netregulus.com
Keep smiling - at least until you get your own way.

single-source layouts, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com