RE: Calling All Cooks & Design Gurus

Subject: RE: Calling All Cooks & Design Gurus
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 12:47:46 -0500

Question: Can an Internet List (such as techwr-l) submit an entry?

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
jposada -at- book -dot- com
NY: 212-414-6656
Dayton: 732-438-3372
"Many brilliant results started with "Are you NUTS?!"

>Hey, I see the definitive cookbook design in
>the making! Please remember to submit your
>finished cookbook to the STC publications
>I'm serious.

single-source layouts, and more!
Order online today at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com