Re: Network graphics?

Subject: Re: Network graphics?
From: Jan Henning <henning -at- r-l -dot- de>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:55:02 +0100

Sun Microsystems provides some in .eps format at:

You'll need to go through the formality of asking permission to use

That'll be a problem since some of our work is for a competitor of Sun. (Although maybe if we'd promise to use the version in "Sun blue"... :-)

Thanks for the tip
Jan Henning

Jan Henning
Am Schlossberg 14, D-82547 Eurasburg, Germany

Phone: +49 700 0200 0700, Fax: +49 8179 9307-12
E-Mail: henning -at- r-l -dot- de, Web:

single-source layouts, and more!
Order online today at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com

RE: Network graphics?: From: Bill Lawrence