Re: HTML/Web design question

Subject: Re: HTML/Web design question
From: Mike Stockman <mstockman -at- mac -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:13:14 -0500

Thanks, Jan and others who replied offlist, for the reassuring feedback.
I couldn't think of any downside to creating a common footer (and
elsewhere, a common navigation bar) using an included JavaScript, but I
figured I'd check with more experienced folk anyway.

On 02/13/2003 12:04 PM, Jan Cohen (familyforever -at- mindspring -dot- com) wrote:

>Shouldn't be any caveats in this instance, unless some of the people that
>will be viewing your pages are using very, very, old browsers.

single-source layouts, and more!
Order online today at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com