RE: TECHWR-L 10-year Praise-a-Thon

Subject: RE: TECHWR-L 10-year Praise-a-Thon
From: "Sue Ahrenhold" <SAhrenhold -at- IpdSolution -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:20:37 -0500

I love TECHWR-L because:

The T-letter format got me through my last bout of unemployment, and gave me a revised way to up my resume-to-interview ratio.

I now know that I'm not the only grandparent-age-person still doing tech writing. There are a bunch of us out there, and we're pretty good. At my current gig, eight of the developers, tech writers, and QA people are anticipating the birth of babies. And, no, I don't want to mentor.

I enjoy Keith's sig lines

I love to read Geoff Hart's thoughtful, measured responses to postings that have me thinking: "Ha! Buy a book if you don't know what you're talking about."

The wonderful VBBasic work-around shared with me for selecting a newly-inserted graphic in Word.

I have come to enjoy watching Andrew throw out provocative comments just to get a bite, so that he can then make outrageous statements and get out all his stress. (not this thread, though, Andrew, you are right on the money)

single-source layouts, and more!
Order online today at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com