RE: Screenshots for Palm OS PDAs?

Subject: RE: Screenshots for Palm OS PDAs?
From: "Zvi Gilbert" <zgilbert -at- aw -dot- sgi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 13:56:04 -0500

A different and possibly better way is to run a Palm
Emulation tool on your PC and screenshot that. That's the way
we did it when I worked on a bunch of mobile internet tools,
and had to produce screenshots for Blackberrys, Palms,
internet-connected cell-phones, etc. This also means that you
need not have all those devices, just the emulator.

Emulation is your friend.

For Palm, the developer's toolkit for that product is likely
to have emulators included. You can download that directly
from Palm. A quick link search reveals:

http://www.palmos.com/dev/tools/emulator/index.html

Best wishes,

--Zvi
---
Zvi Gilbert Documentation Manager, Maya / New Products
zgilbert -at- aw -dot- sgi -dot- com | tel: 416-874-8507 | fax: 416-369-6151
Alias|Wavefront 210 King St. E., Toronto, ON Canada M5A 1J7

single-source layouts, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com