"Powered by RoboHelp" go bye-bye!!

Subject: "Powered by RoboHelp" go bye-bye!!
From: "Emily Goodin" <emily -dot- goodin -at- alignmentsoftware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 17:12:38 -0700

Hi Sean,

What release of RH are you using?  In RH X3, from the Project tab, open the Skins item, then double-click on "Default" - the skin RH uses to create the help appearance.  On the skin editor dialog, you see two tabs at the right side; in the Navigation tab list double-click "About."  Then in the "image" field (currently blank, which is misleading because it's the RH logo that appears!) put your own company's logo or whatever and fill in the fields as you wish. (The URL field is one of them.)  If the user clicks on the image in the WebHelp output, they'll see that information.

The procedure is similar, but not identical, with other releases.

Editing skins is fun, once you do this little change you may decide to create an all-new cool skin!  Have fun!

Emily