RE: Translation Agency Recommendations

Subject: RE: Translation Agency Recommendations
From: Karen Casemier <karen -dot- casemier -at- provia -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 09:03:40 -0500

I want to thank everyone who sent suggestions my way. I appreciate the quick

FYI - of course the first thing I did was check the Doc Manager's files for
information on translation agencies. However, we have only used individual
freelance translators here in the past, and this project is going to be of
considerable size and need a relatively quick turnaround. I do have some
experience with localization, and I feel pretty confident talking to
agencies and getting quotes. I just needed some recommendations for larger
agencies.

Thanks again. Some day, when I have a lot of free time, I'll tell you the
whole long story of two military leaves for my manager and me breaking my
neck and going on disability for over three months. The result has been a
whopping three weeks that we have both been in the office together over the
past 12 months. Needless to say, things are a little chaotic around here.
Talk about a pain in the neck ;>)

single-source layouts, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com