status of machine translation and holographic imaging

Subject: status of machine translation and holographic imaging
From: "Jean Richardson" <jean -at- bjrcom -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: 20 Feb 2003 10:16:06 -0800

Is anyone out there working on projects related to machine translation or
holographic imaging? I'm interested in corresponding with you if you are.
In this case, I am thinking of holographic imaging as a replacement for
email and an adjunct of collaborative web-based technologies.

-- Jean
BJR Communications, Inc.
Portland, Oregon, USA
voice: (503) 788-8998