Re: Tip of the week

Subject: Re: Tip of the week
From: guy <guy -at- hiskeyboard -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:39:36 -0800

Jason Willebeek-LeMair wrote:

Some of us no longer need to shave our heads.

Right. I was going to offer a tithe of my hair, but realized I could not spare it.

--Guy K. Haas guy -at- hiskeyboard -dot- com
Software Exegete in Silicon Valley

LAST CHANCE for this steal of a deal! Purchase RoboHelp X3 by February 28
and receive $100 mail-in rebate and FREE WebHelp Merge Module ($339 value)!
RoboHelp, the Industry Standard in Help Authoring, has won over 55 industry
awards. For more information please visit:

"RoboHelp X3 is simply remarkable." - George Bell, Techno-Vision Systems

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com

RE: Tip of the week: From: Jason Willebeek-LeMair