RE: Tip of the week

Subject: RE: Tip of the week
From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:29:32 -0800 (PST)

--- Kim Roper <kim -dot- roper -at- pixelink -dot- com> wrote:
> Jason Willebeek-LeMair solicited:
> > The Posada Fanatic comes standard with a pre-shaved head.
> * Does the Posada Fanatic come with a HATT?
> * How many styles does it have?
> * How easily will it integrate into my system?
> Cheers ... Kim
> (With apologies to Marguerite Krupp)

How about fonts?
Is it backward compatible? QWERTY compatible?
Does it come with a full set of tools?
Is it STC Certified?
And templates: Does it come with a set of templates or will those need to be
Oh, and very important, does it need training. I ain't cleanin' up no messes!

With No Apologies to Anyone

Do you Yahoo!?

LAST CHANCE for this steal of a deal! Purchase RoboHelp X3 by February 28
and receive $100 mail-in rebate and FREE WebHelp Merge Module ($339 value)!
RoboHelp, the Industry Standard in Help Authoring, has won over 55 industry
awards. For more information please visit:

"RoboHelp X3 is simply remarkable." - George Bell, Techno-Vision Systems

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com

RE: Tip of the week: From: Kim Roper