Re: Having a Life Re: Educational areas to pursue

Subject: Re: Having a Life Re: Educational areas to pursue
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:09:03 -0800

kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com wrote:

Forget baby oil - where does neatsfoot oil come from? The feet of neats?
Are they farm-raised neats, or the wild ones?

Not that anybody asked, but "neat" is an Old English word meaning "cattle."

http://members.axion.net/~bbyfield

"Granite years, all the lights and nights and bitter tears,
Granite years, when you don't care where you're going,
Say that I was foolish, say that I was blind,
Never say that I got left behind."
- OysterBand, "Granite Years"

LAST CHANCE for this steal of a deal! Purchase RoboHelp X3 by February 28
and receive $100 mail-in rebate and FREE WebHelp Merge Module ($339 value)!
RoboHelp, the Industry Standard in Help Authoring, has won over 55 industry
awards. For more information please visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2.

"RoboHelp X3 is simply remarkable." - George Bell, Techno-Vision Systems

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com