RE: Having a Life Re: Educational areas to pursue

Subject: RE: Having a Life Re: Educational areas to pursue
From: MList -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:55:01 -0500

> > So, when somebody says something totally stupid, I can reply
> > "neat" when what I mean is "bull"?
> >
> You could also mutter "neat feollende" (the second word is
> from the OE
> verb "to fall" - you work out what it means).

Hmm. Two possibilities come to mind.

One is what drops from a bull...
The other involves cow-tipping...

Sorry. I'm still no farther ahead.

OK. I'll stop.

LAST CHANCE for this steal of a deal! Purchase RoboHelp X3 by February 28
and receive $100 mail-in rebate and FREE WebHelp Merge Module ($339 value)!
RoboHelp, the Industry Standard in Help Authoring, has won over 55 industry
awards. For more information please visit:

"RoboHelp X3 is simply remarkable." - George Bell, Techno-Vision Systems

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com