RE: Educational areas to pursue

Subject: RE: Educational areas to pursue
From: "Domaschuk, Rob" <Robd -at- datalogics -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:31:08 -0600

Beth writes:

> "To deny our own impulses is to deny the very thing that
> makes us human."
> -Matt Doran in The Matrix

But what if my impulse is to bend a spoon? "There is no spoon"

Rob Domaschuk | 312.853.8337 - p
Technical Writer | 719.623.7431 - f
Datalogics, inc. |

"If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from
vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?"

LAST CHANCE for this steal of a deal! Purchase RoboHelp X3 by February 28
and receive $100 mail-in rebate and FREE WebHelp Merge Module ($339 value)!
RoboHelp, the Industry Standard in Help Authoring, has won over 55 industry
awards. For more information please visit:

"RoboHelp X3 is simply remarkable." - George Bell, Techno-Vision Systems

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com