Re: Subject Matter Expertise-YES!

Subject: Re: Subject Matter Expertise-YES!
From: tvirostko -at- familydollar -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:03:49 -0700

> Bruce Byfield bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com 604.421.7177

> There's nothing wrong with going into a job ignorant. What's wrong is
> not making every reasonable effort to remove your ignorance.

But I think this can bring us full circle to what started this discussion.
If a student asks if they should take a programming class (or some other
technical instruction), the answer is: "Yes. Make every reasonable effort
to remove your ignorance."

LAST CHANCE for this steal of a deal! Purchase RoboHelp X3 by February 28
and receive $100 mail-in rebate and FREE WebHelp Merge Module ($339 value)!
RoboHelp, the Industry Standard in Help Authoring, has won over 55 industry
awards. For more information please visit:

"RoboHelp X3 is simply remarkable." - George Bell, Techno-Vision Systems

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com