PDF to Word conversion

Subject: PDF to Word conversion
From: Claudia Blanton <c_blanton_run -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 15:12:30 -0800 (PST)

Does anyone know how to convert a PDF to a formatted
Word document? I have the Acrobat 5.0 Reader/Writer
software and have tried several different things
without success. I am able to capture the text, but
the tables and other formatting is lost in the
conversion.
Thanks!

=====
"Setting an exciting goal is like setting a needle in your compass. From then on, the compass knows only one point - its ideal. And it will faithfully guide you there through the darkest nights and fiercest storms." Gil Atkinson

e-mail: c_blanton_run -at- yahoo -dot- com
Phone : 503.614.9241

http://taxes.yahoo.com/

LAST CHANCE for this steal of a deal! Purchase RoboHelp X3 by February 28
and receive $100 mail-in rebate and FREE WebHelp Merge Module ($339 value)!
RoboHelp, the Industry Standard in Help Authoring, has won over 55 industry
awards. For more information please visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2.

"RoboHelp X3 is simply remarkable." - George Bell, Techno-Vision Systems

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com