Re: Linked EMFs work for only some printers

Subject: Re: Linked EMFs work for only some printers
From: John Posada <john -at- tdandw -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 11:28:03 -0800

Stab in the dark...could this be related to the fact that EMF vector images
reference their fonts from the system and EPS have the fonts included?

If your print jobs are using printer resident fonts and the printer doesn't
contain the font, would it have a bearing?

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
john -at- tdandw -dot- com