RE: Taking offense (was Re: Enterprise: a definition?)

Subject: RE: Taking offense (was Re: Enterprise: a definition?)
From: "Bulloch, Scott" <scott -dot- bulloch -at- sap -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 20:24:45 +0100

Richard and anyone else who wants to take this tack,

I'm not offended by the comments. Don't try to attribute things to my comments that weren't there. Heck, I've heard much worse.

Actually, I'd be curious to hear why Mr. Callison feels that way (off-list, please). However, we're on a public list, so I believe that we should all try to keep to the goal of TECHWR-L: to talk about technical communication.

That said, I'm adding to the noise content here, and haven't contributed any signal. I will not be replying to any further commentary on this topic on-list.

Scott