Re: Help needed: FM bodypage/masterpage graphic interference

Subject: Re: Help needed: FM bodypage/masterpage graphic interference
From: Chris <cud -at- telecable -dot- es>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 08:59:36 +0100

Hi Deb and co.

It could be that the anchored frame has a background color set to white. Try setting that to none. After that, if the graphics still have background in them (white surrounding the image), you might try making them transparent - I believe you can do that in PhotoShop or Illustrator. I've never had to worry about this, so I'm not sure.

The point is, there are two possible sources of your problem - the anchored frame background (or fill) color, and then the graphic itself. As a Frame Weenie, I can only vouch for the anchored frame.

Hope this helps...

we are having a big problem that needs assistance. We need to implement a new background image into our manual (done on
masterpage), but at the same time we have some instructional graphics on
the foreground (done on bodypage). We always use anchor frames to fix the
bodypage graphics in places. Now when bodypage graphics overlap with the
masterpage image, we can see not only the bodypage graphics, but also its
white background. The white background simply destroys the visual effects
of the masterpage image. I don't know whether we can resolve this problem
within FM, or we have to re-design a masterpage image. How can we get rid
of that white background coming with the bodypage graphics?

--
Chris Despopoulos, maker of CudSpan Freeware...
Plugins to Enhance FrameMaker & FrameMaker+SGML

Order RoboHelp Office X3 by March 14 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate,
plus FREE WebHelp Merge Module and FREE iMarkup Software, for a
total giveaway value of $439! Order today at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com