New and would like info...

Subject: New and would like info...
From: "rhodesmk" <rhodesmk -at- swbell -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:44:06 -0600

While I am very happy with my current career, and wouldn't look to change
careers for anything, it is not a high paying area in which to work. That
being said, I am looking for a way to earn some extra income by working
evenings and weekends from home. I have a BA in English, and an MBA, and
have been told that my writing on the job is very good. In fact, I have the
responsibility of re-writing our Policy and Procedure manual, and have had
nothing but praise every time I submit a revision.

With this information, and knowing full well this may not be the correct
venue to find the information I am looking for, I am asking for advise on
how to "break in" to the field of Technical Writing. In fact, if someone
could even tell me if it is even a feasible idea to do this on a part time
basis, and the type of income range I could possibly expect from this type
of work, I would really appreciate the information.

If you would prefer to reply to my direct email address, it is listed below
my name at the bottom of this letter.

Thanks,

Michael Rhodes
rhodesmk -at- swbell -dot- net

Order RoboHelp X3 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate, plus FREE
RoboScreenCapture, WebHelp Merge Module and iMarkupSoftware, for a total
giveaway value of $473! Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com