Request list update of grad schools

Subject: Request list update of grad schools
From: Rachna Bhutani <rachna_bhutani -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:13:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

I plan to enroll in a Masters program in Tech. Comm.
next year and am trying to compile a list of schools
that have good programs. Since the latest emails in
the archives are 3 yrs. old., I would really
appreciate some help with updating the list.

Please send your responses directly to me. If any one
else is interested in the list, I will forward it once
it has been updated.

Feel free to add or subtract to the list. Individual
experiences/opinions would also be a great help.

Bowling Green State University
Carnegie Mellon University
Iowa State University
Metropolitan State College of Denver
Michigan Technological University
Milwaukee School of Engineering
North Carolina State University
Northeastern University
Rensallear Polytechnical University
Texas Technical University
University of Minnesota
University of North Texas
University of Tennessee at Knoxville
University of Washington in Seattle

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Rachna Bhutani
Email: rachna_bhutani -at- yahoo -dot- com

http://platinum.yahoo.com

Order RoboHelp X3 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate, plus FREE
RoboScreenCapture, WebHelp Merge Module and iMarkupSoftware, for a total
giveaway value of $473! Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com