RE: Bunch of Wiseacres, Aren't We? (Was: BAD Writing)

Subject: RE: Bunch of Wiseacres, Aren't We? (Was: BAD Writing)
From: Lyn Worthen <Lyn -dot- Worthen -at- caselle -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 09:24:58 -0700

My newsletter editing "portfolio" includes:
- a club newsletter (monthly)
- a church newsletter (monthly)
- a non-profit organization website (ongoing)

In addition, I also am part of a local fiction writing group (several
published writers), and we cross-edit each other's work on a regular basis.

Each of these activities, in various forms, ends up being listed in my
bibliography.