RE: Colors not appearing in nonscrolling regions in WinHelp?

Subject: RE: Colors not appearing in nonscrolling regions in WinHelp?
From: "Gerry Loiacono" <gerry -dot- loiacono -at- aztec-it -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 01:57:11 +1000

I don't have the solution for the disappearing colored background, but I do
have a suggestion for a background color for the body text: Hex={FF,FF,E4}.
It's an off-white, very light yellow or cream color that helps to take the
edge off of that very stark white background.

Regards,
Gerry Loiacono
Aztec IT Services
www.aztec-it.com.au