RE: Creating Online Help with Multiple User Permissions

Subject: RE: Creating Online Help with Multiple User Permissions
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:50:41 -0500

I'm not that familiar with the X3 version, but isn't this feature directed
at this requirement:

------------
Conditional Text with Preview Mode and Overlapping
Use conditional text to generate multiple outputs containing different
content, all from a single project. (It's never been easier to create "Lite"
and "Professional" versions of your Help system!) Assign conditional text at
the topic, paragraph, and character level - even to graphics and tables!
"Overlap" conditional text tags to include some content in multiple outputs.
Use the Preview Mode to spot check each output before compiling.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
NY: 212-414-6656
Dayton: 732-438-3372
"Alright, nobody move! I've got a dragon here, and I'm not afraid to use it"
---------- Donkey