How would you say...

Subject: How would you say...
From: "Carey Jennifer (Cry)" <jennifer -dot- carey -at- cdi -dot- cerberus -dot- ch>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 10:51:13 +0200

Hi all

One of our developers just asked me for some advice on terminology in our
SW. I find myself at a loss and thought maybe some of you might have some

Basically, I'm looking for the opposite of 'in maintenance'. When something
is not in maintenance and is functioning normally, how would you say that?

I'm on digest, so please respond to me directly.

Order RoboHelp X3 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate, plus FREE
RoboScreenCapture, WebHelp Merge Module and iMarkupSoftware, for a total
giveaway value of $473! Order here:

Check out the contests at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com