Spanner Head

Subject: Spanner Head
From: eric -dot- dunn -at- ca -dot- transport -dot- bombardier -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 08:59:20 -0500

Well, thanks to an off-list e-mail it looks like I'm not quite so stupid after
all.
http://myword.info/sendword.php?sp_head_1

But I still got it wrong. A spanner head would be a socket head or some specific
tamper resistant variety in North American parlance. The web site refers to
snake eye head but I've never heard of that. Never knew what to call those
screws with two little holes actually.

Still have to remember to read all the way through posts and drink my coffee
first though.... <lol>

"Sean O Brien (EEI)" <Sean -dot- OBrien -at- eei -dot- ericsson -dot- se>

<<Here in Ireland people can be spanner heads...>>

Which would be the North American equivalent of a wrench head or gear head.
Right?

Eric L. Dunn

Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com