RE: Why? Here's Why

Subject: RE: Why? Here's Why
From: "Diane Evans" <diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 07:46:46 -0800

>If your in-house systems are supporting the production of a regulated
>product (FDA?) you may eventually get some governmental help with your
>nagging, for better or worse :-)

I work in an interesting environment. We are a research and development lab doing wonderful things with genes. We are developing tests that may someday find a cure for cancer, especially breast cancer and prostate cancer. We are also looking for treatments for diabetes and obesity.

Our goal is to be 21 CFR Part 11 compliant by December 2004. Yes, the government nagging is coming...

Diane Evans
Technical Writer

Washington State Coordinator, Tombstone Project
http://www.rootsweb.com/~cemetery/washing.html

Purchase RoboHelp X3 in April and receive a $100 mail-in rebate, plus FREE RoboScreenCapture and WebHelp Merge Module. Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com