RE: whiteboard software

Subject: RE: whiteboard software
From: dthomps -at- foundationsoft -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 14:44:24 -0500

I'm not sure this is exactly what you want either, but this company offers
electronic whiteboards. Check out:

there's also

Dannette Thompson
Senior Technical Writer
dthompson -at- foundationsoft -dot- com <mailto:dthomps -at- foundationsoft -dot- com>

Foundation Software, Inc. <>
800-246-0800 ext. 213
The #1 Accounting Software for Labor-Intensive Contractors