Acrobat Reader Question

Subject: Acrobat Reader Question
From: Elizabeth Sprague <esprague -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 13:04:03 -0600 (CST)

Hi All -

An internal client has a need to save pdf files with several form fields, distributed in email, to a folder for reference. She has no need to edit, copy, convert, or otherwise change the files and doesn't need a full install of Acrobat for other sorts of pdf work.

She is running NT with Reader 4.0 distributed. Part of our company is switching to XP with Reader 5.05 distributed.

My group has been told that Acrobat Reader 4.0 lacks Save capability.

Today, the internal client was given Reader 5.05 to istall on her NT machine - I have not yet heard how that is going.

Can anyone help with info about Reader - Save capability in the later versions, etc.? (I know the difference between Acrobat and Reader, etc...)

Elizabeth Sprague

Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com