Re: Article: "Living Documentation"

Subject: Re: Article: "Living Documentation"
From: "John Jones" <jbjones -at- carolina -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 17:50:26 -0500

This guy is the one of the most negative, hating, miserable individuals I
have ever encountered outside a flamey newsgroup. What is this constant
rant on "taking responsibility"? Who made Andrew the tech writer police? Its
sort of attention-getting behavior i think. If you cant get a job in the
field, leave those who can alone.