Re: inter document pdf links on web for mac

Subject: Re: inter document pdf links on web for mac
From: Lynnie Henderson <thelinster -at- sbcglobal -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 12:00:47 -0500

My first reaction is that your problem is related to OS X. But a little more
info, please. Have you tried to duplicate the problem using different
versions of OS X? Have you tried in 9.2 (or another pre-X system?) Have you
tried various IE and Acrobat Reader versions? I would try using different
versions of each program (with the others as they are) and see if the
problem happens. Hopefully, you'll know then which app is responsible. Start
with Explorer and Acrobat, since those are easiest to test.

If you're still having problems after you try things suggested by list
members, let me know (privately is fine if you want). I'm happy to try the
link myself and do a little troubleshooting. (I don't have any real work at
the moment, so no prob -- except with my bank account!)
Lynnie

Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/products/robohelp/

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com