RE: Who is responsible? (was living doc article)

Subject: RE: Who is responsible? (was living doc article)
From: Keri Morgret <morgret -at- stanfordalumni -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 13:23:11 -0700

John Sealy Brown talks of something similar in his book, The Social Life of Information. Starting on pages 102 and 131 are examples of how people learn from each other in the informal situations, and how companies can actually facilitate some of these exchanges.

Keri Morgret

Your company doesn't have a common lunch or break room? There's never a line at the copier?

Initiating that sort of conversation with developers and tech support staff when we're in common "as long as we're just standing here" situations has always worked well for me.

Purchase RoboHelp X3 in April and receive a $100 mail-in rebate, plus FREE RoboScreenCapture and WebHelp Merge Module. Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/products/robohelp/

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com