Re: WordPro converter

Subject: Re: WordPro converter
From: Jeff Hanvey <jewahe -at- lycos -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 22:21:12 -0400

I got the millenium edition of WordPro for free - all I had to do was fill out a form on IBM's website...That may be a possibility.

If you'd like, I can open it for you, but I'll have to do it on my home computer, so email it to me privately.

--
Jeff Hanvey
jewahe -at- lycos -dot- co -dot- uk

Purchase RoboHelp X3 in April and receive a $100 mail-in rebate, plus FREE RoboScreenCapture and WebHelp Merge Module. Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/products/robohelp/