Who cares about ethics?

Subject: Who cares about ethics?
From: Dawn Whitlock <dawn -dot- whitlock -at- tait -dot- co -dot- nz>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:05:18 +1200

I'm a professional technical communicator and I'm writing an essay (as part of a
course I'm taking) on ethics.

How do you feel about the following statement:

"Most professional technical communicators largely ignore the subject of ethics,
despite regular articles in the STC?s Intercom magazine, believing ethics to be
largely irrelevant to their professional development."

Thanks for your help.

Warm regards,
Dawn

--