RE: Hostility towards STC

Subject: RE: Hostility towards STC
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 16:17:17 -0400

Alan...take a look at the following link. It is for certification to be a
certified records manager. You know, those little gnomes who live in the
basement of your building, retrieving files for you and sending boxes to a
mountain made of iron. Shoot...how hard can THAT be.
http://www.icrm.org/outline.htm

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
NY: 212-414-6656
Dayton: 732-438-3372
Although she lives with seven other men, she's not easy.
------ Magic Mirror