RE: certification

Subject: RE: certification
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 13:56:41 -0400

Rebecca,

I am genuinely confused... If there is a sufficient body of knowledge to
warrant granting a master's degree in technical writing, why is this not a
sufficient knowledge base to consider developing some sort of certification?

Connie P. Giordano
Senior Technical Writer
Advisor Technology Services
A Fidelity Investments Company
704-330-2069 (w)
704-330-2350 (f)
704-957-8450 (c)

"You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do." - Henry Ford