RE: certification

Subject: RE: certification
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 12:04:00 -0400

>I think the issue here is scope, and those
>pushing for certification are not analyzing
>it properly.

Funny...I was thinking that those who are trying to kill it are not using
their imagination properly.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
jposada -at- book -dot- com
icq: 178047452
aim: jposada1
"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream
of things that never were, and ask why not?"
-----Robert Francis Kennedy, 1968 presidential campaign

Order here:

Check out the contests at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com