RE: UPDATE: The humbling reality of writing multi-page articles

Subject: RE: UPDATE: The humbling reality of writing multi-page articles
From: Lyn Worthen <Lyn -dot- Worthen -at- caselle -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 11:59:50 -0600

If I'm browsing from work, I'll pull the PDF because I can save it, print it
(optionally), and read it later (i.e., on my own time).

If I'm browsing from home, I still often prefer the PDF becasue I really
hate to wait for all the graphics, banners, buttons, ads, etc., on each page
of the article to download via my dial-up line.

Very seldom do I click-through to the end.