Re: freelancers: emoonlighter warning

Subject: Re: freelancers: emoonlighter warning
From: Maggie Pierce Secara <maggiros -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 12:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

> I don't pay a dime, but once in a while they'll
> contact me about some project
> that I *can* bid on. I get e-mails occasionally and
> have bid, but never heard
> from anyone.

You don't have to pay their fee to bid on a project,
but your bid will not be released to the source for 72
hours unless you are a paid member. In other words,
paying gives you a 72-hour advantage. I've never paid
the fee, and have only bid a few times, but never
heard from anyone either.

Maggie Secara
Experienced Technical Writer - available right now!

http://search.yahoo.com

Last chance to order RoboHelp X3 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate,
PLUS free RoboScreenCapture and WebHelp Merge Module. Offer expires
4/30/03! Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com