WebHelp (RoboHELP): Opening Context Sensitive Help with the TOC

Subject: WebHelp (RoboHELP): Opening Context Sensitive Help with the TOC
From: S <scottiecornwell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 17:58:49 -0700 (PDT)

I am documenting an online help application developed
using jsp pages. We have individual .htm files for
each jsp page. We have included the following to call
the help files (using Map IDs); however, the TOC
doesn't show. The word Show appears in the upper
left-hand corner and when I click it, the TOC
displays. Is there a way to have the TOC display?
Any help would be greatly appreciated! I am new at
learning this and not sure what to do!!!

HTML
HEAD

script type="text/javascript" language=JavaScript1.2
src="RoboHelp_CSH.js"

/script
/HEAD

BODY

p>Click for <A HREF='javascript:RH_ShowHelp(0,
"VNS.htm", HH_HELP_CONTEXT, 1)'>Help</A></p

/BODY
/HTML

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Scottie

http://search.yahoo.com

Last chance to order RoboHelp X3 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate,
PLUS free RoboScreenCapture and WebHelp Merge Module. Offer expires
4/30/03! Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com