Re: Graphics within FrameMaker

Subject: Re: Graphics within FrameMaker
From: "Elise" <elisewriter -at- cox -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 07:17:06 -0700

> We have imported a GIF image into a FrameMaker 6.0 Document...(snip)
>
> Now the GIF image is stuck in a block of text and we are unable to select
it
> to delete it or move it. We attempted to delete the whole row but upon
> saving the row returned??
>
> Has anyone seen this before? and if so, how can we delete this image.
>
> Thanks
> SAM :-)

Occassionally, I've had trouble grabbing an image, and here's what I do:
- click the 'Select Object' tool
- if you can't grab the image, use Ctrl+Click (assuming PC)

Not sure what you mean by "tried to delete the whole row" -- is it under a
table? (ctrl + click should help, then).

/Elise

Last chance to order RoboHelp X3 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate,
PLUS free RoboScreenCapture and WebHelp Merge Module. Offer expires
4/30/03! Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com