Re: what do you call your online manuals

Subject: Re: what do you call your online manuals
From: Maggie Pierce Secara <maggiros -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 14:08:15 -0700 (PDT)

At the last place I worked on one, they called in an
on-line manual, I suppose because it was a stand-alone
thing, not tied to a computer application. There was
no hard copy version.

Another place, we called it on-line help. It was more
or less the paper manual, but broken into bite-size
topics, and it came up while running the various
program modules, in response to F1.

As far as I'm concerned, they were both on-line help,
but maybe that's just me.

Maggie Secara

--- bethany_rusbasan -at- leco -dot- com wrote:
> What does everyone call their online manuals?
> Online, onboard, electronic?
> Thanks,
> Bethany
> Bethany_Rusbasan -at- leco -dot- com

Do you Yahoo!?

Last chance to order RoboHelp X3 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate,
PLUS free RoboScreenCapture and WebHelp Merge Module. Offer expires
4/30/03! Order here:

Check out the contests at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com

what do you call your online manuals: From: bethany_rusbasan