RE: Non-Breaking Spaces and Index Generations?

Subject: RE: Non-Breaking Spaces and Index Generations?
From: "Worzel Gummidge" <worzel_gummidge -at- lycos -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:12:56 0000

All:

Frame 7.0
O/S: Win XP

When I generate an index some of the text and numbering breaks to the next line (and I have hyphenation switched off). SO, I have to spend time using Shift Enter to force the text or numbering down to the next line...other wise it looks really odd.
I've tried inserting '/' in the index reference page. However, it just generates with the '/' in the text.

So, is there a way to insert a non-breaking space in the index code so that the text and/or numbering doesn't break in odd places (and I don't want to use hyphens)?

Worzel

Last chance to order RoboHelp X3 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate,
PLUS free RoboScreenCapture and WebHelp Merge Module. Offer expires
4/30/03! Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com