Re: Word Meta Data And PDF Question

Subject: Re: Word Meta Data And PDF Question
From: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 06:31:28 -0400

David,

That was very assiduous and thorough of you, and you're probably right.
It was the tone John's post that led me to think a second opinion might
be in order.

As for what you missed, probably nothing. But you're using 1.3, and
Adobe is up to 1.5 now. I suspect--but do not know--that they have
expanded the metadata section in the more recent releases.

Dick

dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com wrote:

> Actually, I also looked at the metadata source:
>
> <rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf='http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#'
> xmlns:iX='http://ns.adobe.com/iX/1.0/'>
>
> <rdf:Description about=''
> xmlns='http://ns.adobe.com/pdf/1.3/'